Self Sufficiency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody else sick of this weather?

2 posters

Go down

Is anybody else sick of this weather? Empty Is anybody else sick of this weather?

Post by Sean Ph'lib Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:28 pm

Is anybody else sick of this weather? Rain, rain, rain - and no sign of a let-up. I've a good mind to write to the government and tell 'em - straight up - that either they sort it out or I'm off! I'll sell out and clear off to... er... well I'll find somewhere - Siberia or Alaska, anywhere would be better than this. I daresay that'd make 'em sit up and get their fingers out!

Sean Ph'lib

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else sick of this weather? Empty Re: Is anybody else sick of this weather?

Post by cristy Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:49 am

Yer! I am sure it would mate. Very Happy It has not been so bad over here and none of the flooding we have seen in other parts, especially in the UK poor buggers! As my land is on a gradient it all flows down to the brook. Its all this damn wind I dont like. If I cant find anything it is sure to be at the bottom of the paddock!

cristy

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else sick of this weather? Empty Re: Is anybody else sick of this weather?

Post by Sean Ph'lib Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:08 pm

Yeah, in fairness, we're not getting the worst of it down here either. Everywhere is wet,, but at least we're not undeŕ water, like they are all along the Shannon. I met a man today who was in Mayo at the weekend and he said everything is submerged up there.

Sean Ph'lib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down