Self Sufficiency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cure for cold

2 posters

Go down

Cure for cold Empty Cure for cold

Post by Sean Ph'lib Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:20 pm

I came down with a nasty cold yesterday evening: sore throat, headache, sneezing, fatigue, coughing etc. I decided to implement a remedy I got from a very old book I bought years ago in a second hand bookshop. You need a table, a chair, a bottle of whiskey and a hat. You put the hat and the bottle of whiskey on the table and sit on the chair. Then, you look at the hat and drink out of the bottle of whiskey till you see two hats and then go to bed. I did it, and, when I woke up this morning, my cold was gone! A small bit of a sniffle remaining, but sore throat, headache, fatigue, cough -all gone!

Sean Ph'lib

Back to top Go down

Cure for cold Empty Re: Cure for cold

Post by Deryn Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:55 pm

And how much of the bottle is left for next time, lol

Deryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Ph'lib Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:52 pm

You have to get a new bottle each time, but you can re-use the hat.

Sean Ph'lib

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:44 pm

I hope you continue to recover Sean. At the mart we have a Polish fitness guru. He makes healthy bits etc as well as complete fitness training. All very boring I know but he makes various cures and potions as well. His cold cure should be sold to NASA as rocket fuel. Just two ingredients. 98% proof spirit and propolis. Good stuff methinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum