Self Sufficiency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet problems

2 posters

Go down

Internet problems Empty Internet problems

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:56 am

Hi lads. I have had problems with hackers. Why they should pick on a nobody like me I do not know. The result is some malicious emails have been sent using my email accounts or very similar.  I am to old and fed up with the whole issue so I have decided to go off line for a while Sad . Its been a pleasure lads.

Wayland.

Back to top Go down

Internet problems Empty Re: Internet problems

Post by Deryn Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:41 pm

I am very sorry to hear that Wayland, it has been a pleasure speaking with you, you have been a mine of information, very informative. Hope we will still be here when you decide to check back in.

Deryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Ph'lib Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:37 pm

Yerrah, I get loads of them Wayland. I just ignore 'em. If an email isn't from someone I know, I just delete it. Don't open 'em. Simples.

Sean Ph'lib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Ph'lib Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 pm

I heard on the wireless this morning that there has been a spate of hacking incidents. Apparently  these scumbags have been sending threatening emails to people demanding money with menaces.  I had a couple myself.  As for myself, I'm too old a cat to be bucked by a piscin, so I just ignore them. What wouldn't I give to meet one of these boyos face to face!  I don't  like being threatened (well, actually, I do, provided the fellow threatening me is within reach of my hand!) pirat

Sean Ph'lib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum